Acid Shaders Mod
- Updated March 31, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6
- License: All Rights Reserved
This Acid Shaders Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 warps the distant terrain based on trigonometric functions. Unlike most shaderpacks, this shaderpack is all about a psychedelic effect, rather than realism. The pack is not resource intensive. If you can run Minecraft, you probably run Minecraft with this shaderpack.
This shaderpack is independent of the Minecraft version. Modern release are compatible as far back as Minecraft 1.6, maybe even farther.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (http://files.minecraftforge.net/)
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Acid Shaders Mod into the folder.
- Select Acid Shaders Mod and select “Done”.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!