- Updated on: March 31, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6
- License: All Rights Reserved
This Acid Shaders Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 warps the distant terrain based on trigonometric functions. Unlike most shaderpacks, this shaderpack is all about a psychedelic effect, rather than realism. The pack is not resource intensive. If you can run Minecraft, you probably run Minecraft with this shaderpack.
This shaderpack is independent of the Minecraft version. Modern release are compatible as far back as Minecraft 1.6, maybe even farther.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (http://files.minecraftforge.net/)
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Acid Shaders Mod into the folder.
- Select Acid Shaders Mod and select “Done”.