- Updated on: March 20, 2017
- Newest File: AcademyCraft 1.0.6
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
AcademyCraft Mod 1.7.10 is a Minecraft mod about superability, including its aquiring, upgrading and using. The inspiration of the mod comes from A Certain Scientific Railgun (とある科学の超電磁砲) but the mod content is not limited of the background.
In ACMod, you can experience lots of superabilities that has (or has not) appeared in the original series, and become more and more powerful through the use of ability. ACMod will completely override your game process in Minecraft. You can use various skills to speed up harvesting, move and combat more efficiently…
In ACMod, you have to use block Ability Developer to learn and acquire an ability category. Ability Developer consumes the mystery energy named Imag Flux, thus you need to construct your set of energy system to support ability developing and the crafting of many other items and materials. However, you are permanently free from the burden of connecting and setting up wires! You can use the Wireless Energy System to build connections between energy blocks!
ACMod is still young and is in active developement, we are trying to add more contents and mechanisms. Currently, ACMod has implemented:
- Three categories: Electromaster, Meltdowner, Teleporter
- 30+ unique skills
- A complete achievement system
- Rich cross-mod/cross-plugin support (EU/RF energy, NEI, Residence plugin)
- Server friendly (Allows to turn off PvP and block destroy and stuffs)
- Custom skill data using Ripple script
- And lots more….
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AcademyCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by WeAthFolD, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.