- Updated on: January 26, 2017
- Newest File: AbyssalCraft-1.11.2-126.96.36.199.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
AbyssalCraft Mod is a mod centered around exploration, but with a growing magic influence. Another thing that has been getting more focus is influences from the works pf H.P Lovecraft, adding even more evil to that which is already in the mod.
Enough about that, let’s dig into the mod! The first thing you need in order to get started is a Necronomicon, crafted like in the picture below:
The AbyssalCraft Mod adds much more challenge into Minecraft. There is a new biome that has randomly generated structures with rewards. But beware, as there are many dangerous mobs. There is also a very dark and dangerous dimension that has special structures and strongholds around.
Abyssalcraft adds a new biome to the game that is pretty unassuming during the day but evil lurks when the sun goes down. You’ll know when you’ve found it due to the stark contrast in typical colors. But be careful exploring the Darklands.
There are many new blocks with this mod that make for stronger armor and weapons than vanilla Minecraft. Fix yourself up and then craft a Gateway Key. This will allow you to open the portal to the next level in this mod, the Wasteland.
The Wastelands is a bleak and desolate realm full of strongholds and even more odd mobs than before. There is another level beyond this though but it requires summoning Asorah and crafting his Dreaded Gateway Key from the gem he drops.
And once completed you’ll end up in the Dreadlands, a hazy, red stretch of land unlike any you’ve seen before. But once again another boss is awaiting you after you build his alter. Cha’Gorath rests deep underground.
This mod is pretty massive when you delve into its layers. There’s a whole new dimension to discover but be prepared for the worst and arm yourself well. It won’t be easy.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Abyssalcraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shinoow , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.