AbyssalCraft Integration Mod
- Updated November 29, 2016
- AbyssalCraft Integration-1.9.4-1.4.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
AbyssalCraft Integration Mod is a previous part of AbyssalCraft split into a separate mod. What it does is handle integrations between AbyssalCraft and other mods (and you are free to suggest any integration you think should exist between AbyssalCraft and mod X). Since this is an add-on, it won’t do anything unless AbyssalCraft is installed (as it depends on it).
Please note: Requires AbyssalCraft Mod
Currently integrated mods are:
- Not Enough Items (this integration is still in the main mod, so don’t worry about that)
- Thaumcraft (adds 2 new aspects, several new wand cores and wand caps, upgrade kits for Thaumcraft materials, and assigns Aspects to most content in AbyssalCraft)
- Equivalent Exchange 3 (assigns EMC values to all items/blocks)
- Morph (hands display when morphed into AbyssalCraft mobs, and abilities has been assigned to all mobs)
- MineTweaker 3 (you can add recipes for AbyssalCraft machines and rituals through MineTweaker scripts)
- ProjectE (assigns EMC values to all items/blocks)
- Mods that uses the OreDictionary for recipes involving ore dusts (this mod adds Abyssalnite, Refined Coralium and Dreadium dust that should work with any mod that detects if an ore has a ingot and a dust form)
If you need information about a specific integration, most (if not all) information should be available in the Necronomicon under Other Information -> AbyssalCraft Integration.
This mod is NOT compatible with any AbyssalCraft versions prior to 1.8.8.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AbyssalCraft Integration Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shinoow, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!