AbyssalCraft Heads Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a small add-on for AbyssalCraft that has it’s primary use in modpacks. It adds a new creative tab called “AbyssalCraft Heads”, which contains items that has the icons representing the heads of different mobs in AbyssalCraft (except the Depths Ghoul, as it already has a head block). These items can be used as icons in a HQM questbook, but can pretty much be used for anything else where you need a icon representing a mob (could mark a door by placing one in a item frame over it).
As this mod doesn’t add anything version specific for 1.7.2 or 1.7.10, it works for both versions seamlessly.
Please see more also mods:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AbyssalCraft Heads Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shinoow, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.