AbyssalCraft Heads Mod
- Updated August 2, 2016
- AbyssalCraft Heads-1.9.4-1.3.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
AbyssalCraft Heads Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a small add-on for AbyssalCraft that has it’s primary use in modpacks. It adds a new creative tab called “AbyssalCraft Heads”, which contains items that has the icons representing the heads of different mobs in AbyssalCraft (except the Depths Ghoul, as it already has a head block). These items can be used as icons in a HQM questbook, but can pretty much be used for anything else where you need a icon representing a mob (could mark a door by placing one in a item frame over it).
As this mod doesn’t add anything version specific for 1.7.2 or 1.7.10, it works for both versions seamlessly.
Please see more also mods:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AbyssalCraft Heads Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shinoow, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!